Taxi OWNERS: If you are a taxi company operating in St. Martin, contact us to be featured with your information here: email@example.com
Relish the sentiment of the Caribbean at dusk on load up a sailboat; you can even remain focused supper and watch the stars. Make your nightfall and supper voyage reservations at the water sports focus.
The atmosphere, water and air temperature (averaging some place around 77° and 84°) and dependable trade winds give impeccable conditions to an extensive variety of water sports enduring as the year progressed.
Starting late, St. Martin has moved its inside to another kind of tourism, that of thriving, amusements and culture. Initiating different unique fights, Saint-Martin’s “normal riches” have transformed into a spine of its vacationer guides. Walks and stallion rides, bicycle going by and quad bike trails are yet another way to deal with discover this paradise island and return home with persevering memories of scenes, eminent destinations, standard structures, history and encounters with nearby people. It’s furthermore hard to examine. Discover the island in taxis and let the island paradise ease yourself into vacation mode.
Exploring St. Martin / Saint Maarten
The Caribbean Islands maybe small, but, these are the real gems. If you are an adventurer with a passion for natural beauty, these islands are your best shot. Try spending your vacation in one of these islands, especially in St. Martin and St. Maarten, you surely will be visiting this country often, if you the budget, of course. Spreading across an area of mere 37 square miles, St. Maarten looks small but the thrill here is unlimited.
From all the exciting beach-related activities to playing tables, hiking and shopping, you get to experience all the luxurious activities you dream of and that too at quite reasonable prices. It’s not only the beaches that attract the attention of tourists, but also the fascinating landscapes especially Pic du Paradis is a major tourist attraction in this small island of St. Maarten. If you’ve got a week-long vacation, you can traverse the whole island without the slightest boredom.
Here are a few things you must do whenever you visit these marvelous islands.
- Scuba Dive with SNUBA – Doing something without being certified has its own charm and thrill. You won’t be able to find many places where you’d be allowed to scuba dive without a proper diving certificate. However, here in St. Maarten, the wanna-be divers can have a go at this thrilling adventure. If you are a certified diver, it’s an even better experience.
- Visit Loterie Farm – Whether you are a hiker, a biker or like to mediate, Loterie Farm is your one-stop shop. If you are up-to something really exciting, you can try zip-line soar too. Plan your round trip with dinner or lunch in the Hidden Forest Café.
- Front Street – Located in Philipsburg, Front Street is an amazing place for shoppin. From jewellery to electronics, you can find all the interesting items here. Guavaberry Emporium, Coliseum Casino, Rouge et Noir are among the most rushed spots here. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Front Street, however, look out for a fairly mediocre-rush time. Meanwhile you can take a swim in the Great Bay or enjoy shopping in the Back Street.
- Casino Royale – There are 13 casinos in St. Maarten, however, to enjoy the best, you should go for Casino Royale. With more than 20 tables and 400 slot machines, Casino Royale also has no match in its classy décor.
- Ferry-ride to Anguilla – Take a ferry and enjoy the scintillating ride to Anguilla. Here you can enjoy snorkelling. If you want to swim with dolphins try the Dolphin Fantasies Park. It’s a once in a lifetime experience indeed.
Here you get to enjoy few of the most fascinating beaches in the entire Caribbean including Orient Bay, Cupecoy Beach, Mullet Bay Beach, Friar’s Bay, Dawn Beach to name a few. Try water skiing, jet ski, kite surfing, parasailing, free fall sky diving, Maho Village’s nightlife, dine under the stars and the list would go on and on. Choosing to visit these exuberant islands would probably be your best decision in a while!